BLT allows you to easily record bugs into a database along with description and screenshots of the bugs (file upload feature). The BLT allows tracking of all bugs on a project-wise basis thus making it a bug logging and tracking solution. BuglogV2 incorporates a powerful search feature allowing developers to locate bugs effortlessly.
features are listed below:
3. Project Management: Project Management allows you to:
4. Bug Logging: Bugs can be logged based on: Module, Type, Severity.
5. Project Home Page: View a summary of the bugs on various criteria. View bugs logged per developer as well as for the entire project
Bugs statistics are displayed based on:
6. Sorting: Bugs can be sorted for view based on: Bug No., Severity, Bug Title, Assigned To, Resolution, Status, Opened Date, Opened By
7. Mail Generation and Reporting: Reports can be generated into an Microsoft Excel file and e-mailed to a list of specified e-mail addresses. Additional data may be added like: Browser User, Operating System, Tester Comments, Pending Items in Testing
8. Fresh Visual Appearance: The application boasts of a fresh Visual Appearance making logging of bugs a different experience.
Coming soon in future releases:
Keyword Search: Search for bugs based on Keywords. Locate bugs by punching in the keywords for the bugs